ADU Resource Center is your One-Stop Shop for any and all ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) projects in California. We are experts in every aspect of ADU’s, Residential Additions, Garage Conversions and much more. Our company assists in every step of the project from start to finish, designing and building tiny Accessory Dwelling Units for homeowners in CA. We are currently in need of an experienced, highly motivated and resourceful Architectural Designer to join our team of professionals and we’re a fast growing company with a lot of opportunities.
Candidates must be (but not limited to):
- Able to create and prepare architectural packages of detailed architectural drawings and plans (i.e. Accessory Dwelling Units/Garage Conversions/ Residential Remodels).
- Be familiar with local code regulations for most residential areas in southern California.
- Coordinate and communicate project details proactively and efficiently with team supervisors and lead architectural designers.
Our ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Positive and productive attitude.
- Knowledge of the following software: Revit / AutoCad / and Sketchup.
- Tech savvy; able to host virtual meetings with remote clients and staff members
- 2-4 years of architectural design experience in a professional setting.
- Available to work full-time hours in an office setting.
- Bilingual (Not necessary, but preferred).
Looking to fill the position immediately and will be conducting interviews starting ASAP.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations