Construction office seeking help with appointment setting, warm calling, maintaining client records, data entry, using CRM, researching on the internet, initiating contact with potential clients and maintaining rapport, assisting sales/office manager in daily duties.
Telephone sales or customer service experience needed. Knowledge in construction or related fields is helpful. Strong computer literacy and phone skills. Interpersonal skills. Most importantly need to be a quick learner, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, able to think outside of the box to come up with solutions, and a motivated, hard-working and reliable candidate.
There is a lot of room to advance for the right candidate.
Appointment Setting Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Call prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Accept calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Schedule a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keep a log of calls.
- Manage CRM and keep track of sales representatives to make sure leads don’t fall through the cracks.
- Response in chats, interception of chatbot activities
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Helping with day to da
- Prior experience as an Appointment Setter, Sales Representative or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers