You will be a Sales Associate on this team, reporting to the Head of ADU Sales. Your early impact will help shape the direction of this organization. This is the type of role for those who are passionate about working for a company that believes in developing innovative, real solutions by leveraging technology and always keeping the customer FIRST.
This individual will be responsible for the ADU sales process, from A to Z – inside sales, lead management, sales qualification, product presentation, contractual closing, property hand-over, and assisting in customer relations and customer service activities. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and truly get to build something new, in a hyper growth environment, trying to help solve the housing crises.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales professional, with a passion for innovation, who is looking to work in a fast-paced non-conventional high-tech real estate sale organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- End to end sales management from qualifying the lead, qualifying the lot, explaining the product offering, closing the deal, escorting the customer through the permitting and the construction, and performing the customer hand-over.
- Taking part in building and establishing the company’s ADU sales processes and systems
- Giving exceptional service to all customers, according to the company’s values.
- Logging and updating information in the company s CRM.
- Become an evangelist of the company by developing a deep understanding of the company’s products, and aligning that with an understanding of the market, comps, trends, and opportunities.
- Be data driven to ensure the monitoring and recording of daily customer traffic, daily follow-ups and reports are being utilized.
- Participate in team meetings and training, to understand the market and the company technology.
Requirements, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years of sales success with a track record. Prefer experience selling solar in home and by phone. Door-to-door experience is a big plus. Experience responding quickly to inbound leads.
- High energy, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, self-motivation, problem-solving approach.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Valid Driver’s license and mobility options.
- Experience using a CRM
- Ability to work independently on the road (mostly bay area travel) as needed.
- Experience building/improving a CRM and relevant sales systems.