ADU Resource Center is your One-Stop Shop for any and all ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) projects in California. We are experts in every aspect of ADU’s, Residential Additions, Garage Conversions and much more. Our company assists in every step of the project from start to finish, designing and building tiny Accessory Dwelling Units for homeowners in CA. We are currently in need of an experienced, highly motivated and resourceful Licensed Architectural Designer to join our team of professionals and we’re a fast growing company with a lot of opportunities.
Candidates must be able to (but not limited to):
- Making bids on potential building projects
- Work with clients to determine requirements for building projects and help express their design intent.
- Maintain a working professional relationships with clients and provide one on one design sessions
- Be familiar with local code regulations for most residential areas in Southern California.
- Developing initial estimates on structure costs, building time and special requirements
- Able to create and prepare architectural packages of detailed architectural drawings and plans (i.e. Accessory Dwelling Units/Garage Conversions/ Residential Remodels).
- Directing staff in the development of project drawings, studies and budgets
- Sign off on NCARB hours for AXP enrolled architectural design staff
- Preparing work contracts for building subcontractors
- Visiting building worksites to ensure work is being done according to architectural plans
Our ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Positive and productive attitude.
- AIA California Architectural License
- Knowledge of ADU regulations and city ordinances relevant to Southern California
- Expert in: Revit / AutoCad / and Sketchup.
- Tech savvy; able to host virtual meetings with remote clients and staff members
- At least 4-5 years of architectural design experience in a professional setting.
- Available to work full-time hours in an office setting.
- Bilingual (Not necessary, but preferred).
Looking to fill the position immediately and will be conducting interviews starting ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location